Cant decide if you should use Luft, Uber, or take a taxi?
Do you have the UBER APP, LYFT APP and never know when you should those apps or a taxi. A relatively new app called GoA2B (formerly Zailoo) can help you determine which is the fastest and/or least expensive way to go. The call it “Your Rideshare Companion app.” The GoA2B app compares price and driver time to you (ETA) from all the major ride providers like Uber, Lyft, Flywheel, Curb, Gett, Via and Taxi etc., all in ONE APP.
The Stated Features:
1) Compare fare estimates between ride providers like Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Flywheel & more.
2) See if prices are surging for Uber/ Prime Time for Lyft
3) Get ETA (driver time to you) when available.
4) Distance between pickup & drop-off and estimated time for travel.
5) Pick a price and navigate to the provider app to request a ride.
6) Coupons & Promo codes (coming soon)
GoA2B states that people love their app because they save your precious time in finding the best ride hail provider for their needs.
GoA2B claims they “are not affiliated with any ride hailing providers like Uber, Lyft, Sidecar, Flywheel, Taxi, Cabs. Fares displayed in the app are just estimates calculated using the distance between the points and the rate structure made publicly available by the respective providers either through their website or API. The estimates don’t include any tolls or surcharges, if any. The actual price may significantly vary based on the demand, traffic and other charges the provider may require. The names and icons used to represent the ride hailing providers are trademarks/ properties of the respective companies and we are not associated with them.”
Source: GoA2B – Ride Fare Estimates For Uber, Lyft & Taxi – App Store revenue & download estimates – US